Everything behind the buy button, all in one place. Manage stock, process orders, then pick, pack and dispatch the lot across all your channels.
Why choose Maginus OMS?
All sorts of brands, in all sorts of sectors, love Maginus OMS for its scalability, ease of use and ability to handle rapid growth. Last year alone, Maginus OMS handled over 13m transactions, delivering over £2.7B of sales.
Our 20 year heritage in ERP implementations means that we’re geared up to deliver complex projects with ease, on time and on budget.
Our End-to-End Ecommerce Order Management Solution supports fundamental business processes to help you operate more effectively:
Operational Excellence is Becoming the Norm
The whole Ecommerce space is fast-moving, customer expectations are ever changing. We get that you’re under immense pressure to deliver the right products at the right time. So whatever your size; your warehouse operations need maximum efficiency, a responsive fulfilment process, and a holistic view of your stock and orders.
Own Your Order Experience
Your reputation relies on your ability to deliver an excellent customer service. With Maginus OMS, we can help you take control of your order experience:
- Process thousands of orders daily and still offer next-day / same-day delivery, click-and-collect and simple returns.
- Real-time view of multichannel orders: From sales reps, call centre, retail stores to your online marketplaces. It’s all covered in one system.
- Integrate POS, Ecommerce, online marketplaces, shipping and 3PLs.
- A holistic view of day-to-day stock, orders and customer activities.
- Improve efficiency and remove manual bottlenecks.
- Real-time insights to effectively run your business.
- Fewer mistakes on your pick/pack/dispatch process.
Trusted by 100+ Leading Brands
A long-standing, trusted partner to brands like Smeg, Nisbets and The Wine Society.
How do you plan for peak – when the peak period is getting longer, and competition ever fiercer?
The rising cost and lack of warehousing space in the UK is a problem. A big problem. And it’s forecast to get worse.