If you’re considering going direct to consumer (D2C), this fact sheet will help you decide which D2C solution is the right fit for you.
Direct to Consumer eCommerce
Tired by the limitations of handing profits over to wholesalers, distributors and retailers? Fed up with your brand being misrepresented? Looking to dial back the costs and forge better relationships with your customers? Maginus can help you to own and nuture relationships with direct online sales.
We provide eCommerce consultancy to find the ideal platform suited to help you go B2B and B2C. Maginus offer full-service eCommerce web design, a wide range of digital services along with the Magento, Optimizely (Episerver) and Naveo OMS platforms to help client’s make the most of their presence online.
Advanced end-to-end eCommerce for every segment of your business. All in one place. From B2B, B2C, D2C and everything in between.
Boost your Brand Loyalty
Give your customers what they want and provide the tools to increase sales revenue, manage orders and improve customer service.
Integrated Order Management
eCommerce, Order Management and systems integration to connect your CRM, payment processing and logistics.
Expand into New Markets
Take advantage of our experience and technology to sell and market your products into new territories.
Multimarket & Multilingual
Create localised content and personalise products for local markets and segments. It’s all covered in one system.
Keep your Delivery Promises
Process thousands of orders daily and still offer next-day / same-day delivery, click-and-collect and simple returns.
- Complete eCommerce engine helping you go to market fast. Create content, products and campaigns - at pace. Spend less time on technology and more time on your eCommerce strategy.
- Flexible eCommerce of all your segments - Advanced eCommerce tools for business to consumer (B2C), business to business (B2B), and direct to consumer (D2C).
- Mobile-First: Content is mobile responsive across all browsers and devices.
- Multi-site - Whether you just need to launch your primary site in a new region or operate entirely independent brands, you can do it all from one platform.
- Content Management - making it easy to organize, track and publish your content. Personalise content based on their journey, and track the performance of assets with specific groups to maximise impact.
Integrated Order Management
- Near window delivery: Process thousands of orders daily and still offer next-day / same-day delivery, click-and-collect and simple returns.
- Accurate, real time order visibility: Real-time view of multichannel orders (B2B/B2C/B2B2C): From sales reps, call centre, retail stores to your online marketplaces. It’s all covered in one system.
- Complete system overview and accountability: Integrate POS, Ecommerce, online marketplaces, shipping and 3PLs.
- Efficient warehouse processes that save time and money: Agile automated warehouse workflows that process high volumes of low quantity/value order quickly and efficiently - pick/pack/despatch.
- Process B2B and B2C returns with ease: 72% of customers are “likely” or “somewhat likely” to shop more with an online retailer that makes the returns process easier. D2C returns rates are considerably higher than B2B so a streamlined returns handling process is essential.
Logistics that scales as your business grows
- Third Party Logistics Integration - Avoid the cost and complexity of managing your own warehouse: Third Party Logistics (3PL) integration that allows you to use the expertise and efficiency of an outsourced fulfilment partner.
- Naveo OMS - Using a 3PL may be a quick, first-step to going D2C. However, over time 3PLs will often be too expensive to justify the cost as you scale. To improve your profitability online, you may need to think about bringing these operations in-house. As part of our end-to-end solution, we also offer an ERP or warehouse management module powered by Naveo OMS. These components can be independently deployed - as and when you need.
- Designed to scale with you - You can rely on us to keep up with your growth. New features, system upgrades and performance improvements as part of our on-going support and maintenance packages.
Trusted by 100+ Leading Brands
A long-standing, trusted partner to brands like Smeg, Truckman and The Wine Society.
If you’re considering going direct to consumer (D2C), this checklist will help to ensure that you’re doing everything you can to make your sales strategy as effective as it can be.
Discover how Truckman accelerated growth with frictionless commerce in the B2B and D2C markets.
In this 32-page report, you'll learn how established brands are adopting a D2C eCommerce model. Success stories from Nike, Glossier and Farrow & Ball. Plus, how to safeguard your position in the market.
In this article we outline 5 essential must-haves for a winning D2C strategy – specifically for the home appliance market.
The current COVID-19 crisis has turned D2C routes to market from an opportunity, to a lifeline for many businesses. Take a look at our infographic to find out why.
In this podcast we chat to Wayne Martin, Operations Manager at RSPB about the impact of the Covid crisis on RSPB, how Maginus OMS has helped them to handle a 250% spike in online orders, increase productivity AND keep workers safe.
In just 10 minutes, you'll learn 3 approaches to go Direct-to-Consumer without ruining your retail relationships and 10 things to consider before setting up a Direct-to-Consumer channel.