With a finite capability to meet the demands of today’s “I want it now” consumers, retailers need to consider what matters most - is it speed, convenience or free delivery?
The Changing Face of Luxury Retail in an Online World
The main predicament for luxury brands is that a lot of what ‘makes’ a luxury brand occurs offline, so how do you provide stylish showrooms, attentive customer service, and professional advice through a screen?
In This Free 13-Page Report You'll Learn:
- What Does This Move to Online Mean for the Luxury Retail Sector?
- Has it Transformed the Way Luxury Retailers Operate?
- 4 Key Markets That Buy From Luxury Brands
- 5 Examples of Luxury Retailers that are Getting Omnichannel Right
- 6 Ways to Adapt to Changing Consumer Behaviours
Key findings from Episerver’s recent survey of 4,500 consumers about their online shopping habits and expectations.
Download our easy-read checklist to help you decide whether you’re ready to take your online business to the next level.
Considering moving to Magento 2? In less than 5 months Magento 1 reaches its end of life. If you're wondering which version is the best fit for your business, download our guide to weigh up the pros and cons.