Direct to Consumer Ecommerce: Is there a Case for Cutting out the Middle-man?
DTC Ecommerce is expected to grow by 71% this year alone to more than 40% of all manufacturers. But beyond the desire to drive more direct sales, what’s in it for manufacturers, distributors and B2B businesses?
In this 32-page report, you'll learn:
- The Benefits of Direct to Consumer (DTC) Ecommerce
- The Challenges of DTC Ecommerce
- What can you learn from DTC Ecommerce Startups?
- How Established Brands are Fighting Back
- Success stories from Nike, Casper, Dollar Shave Club, Glossier and Farrow & Ball
- How B2B businesses and distributors are safeguarding their position as middlemen