The UKWA Annual Conference is always a highlight of the logistics industry calendar and this year it’s set to be extra special.
The theme for the UKWA National Conference (3-4 March, 2020 – Hallmark Queen Hotel, Chester) has just been announced and the focus of the conference is all about the future, in particular how to ready the industry and the workforce at this time of rapid and unprecedented change, without being left behind.
Entitled ‘Next Generation Logistics’ the aim is to provide a forum to answer the big questions to learn how to adapt and evolve our businesses and appeal to a new breed of tech-savvy, environmentally aware, work-life balance focused employee:
- “What are the latest process innovations?”
- “How will ‘Generation Z’ change my business?”
- “How can new technology reduce my costs?”
- “Can I afford to introduce robotics and automation?”
- “What should I do about climate change?”
- “How do I improve my bottom line?”
To set the scene, we will be welcoming a motivational speaker to help get us in the mindset of the new generation, before hearing from our line-up of experts to provide ideas and innovative solutions on how to navigate the new digital world.
To book your place for this ‘must attend’ 2-day conference and take advantage of an earlybird discount, register here.
To find out some of the many good reasons to attend the 2020 event, read this review from the UKWA National Conference 2019.
Full speaker line up and event agenda to follow.
Reasons to Attend:
- Two-day event networking with +450 Logistics Leaders
- Best Practice in Stock Control, Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Dinner and drinks reception in the luxurious Queen's Hotel Chester
Tuesday 3 Mar 2020Wednesday 4 Mar 2020
Hallmark Queen HotelChesterCH1 3AH