MagentoLive 2019 is fast-approaching and is set to be the hottest commerce event in Europe.
Maginus are proud to be Silver Sponsors of this years' event and are looking forward to seeing some old and new faces in Amsterdam. The Maginus team will be on stand B16 so please drop by say hello!
MagentoLive Europe 2019
MagentoLive Europe 2019 returns better than ever before, bringing together over 2,000 merchants, industry leaders and suppliers exploring the latest trends in Ecommerce, along with new product developments from Magento.
The agenda boasts a mix of workshops, presentations and panels. What's more, attendees will have the chance to dive into a variety of hands-on technical commerce labs to enhance your skills on Magento and Adobe products.
Amongst the plethora of speakers - highlights include presentations from Paul Robson, President International at Adobe / Magento, Gary Specter, VP Global Head of GTM and Jason Woosley, VP Commerce Magento's Product & Platform.
Reasons to attend
- Join over 2,000 merchants, industry leaders and suppliers exploring the latest trends in Ecommerce
- Agenda boasts a mix of workshops, presentations and hands-on labs
- 7 session tracks covering best practice, to technical workshops and product previews
In addition, this year's session tracks are devoted to enhancing your commerce journey:
- B2B - Discover best practices and customer success stories to help you with your B2B digital transformation. Learn how to manage complex pricing rules and sales models, back office integrations and personalised buyer experiences.
- Commerce Best Practices – Discover best practices and proven techniques to ensure commerce success including search and merchandising optimisation, improved shopping experience, and order fulfilment.
- Commerce Marketing – Stay ahead of the commerce curve with end-to-end customer journey training including marketing optimisation through analytics, personalisation, and post-purchase engagement.
- Commerce Strategies - Acquire the strategies you need to lay a strong foundation for sustained business growth through mobile, international expansion, and Magento 2 platform migration and integrations.
- Product Previews - Come see in-depth demonstrations of upcoming Magento capabilities and get direct access to the product team by attending Product Preview sessions. Qualified merchants and partners can enroll in the Early Adopter Programs (EAP) when available and get access to new features and products prior to their general availability.
- Technical - Explore a comprehensive range of technical Magento topics for every level of developer. Pick up tips on improving performance, caching, migration, extensions, and more.
- Winning Solutions – Industry innovators share how their products and services plug into Magento to help commerce brands meet their business goals for customer experience, personalisation, and analytics to build loyalty and reduce operating costs
Don't miss this year's killer agenda here!
The Maginus team will be on stand B16 so please drop by say hello! We'll be on hand to talk about how we can help you drive online growth. We will also be promoting our sales fulfilment solutions that facilitate next day delivery and customer service excellence.
If you're an online merchant who's interested in attending, then don't forget that we have a limited amount of discounted tickets (€195) available, register here.
Tuesday 22 Oct 2019Wednesday 23 Oct 2019
10 - 5