Putting customer experience at the heart of your business
The IMRG Customer Connect is 100% focused on the customer rather than retail businesses – after all, without customers, retail businesses wouldn’t exist. Register to hear from leading retailers to get insight on everything they know about their customers; how they have gathered that information and stay relevant, and what they need to do to maintain their loyalty in an ever-more competitive market.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Rohan Shanbhag, Ecommerce Director at LEGO
- Libby Cross, Head of Ecommerce at Hobbs
Panel: What Do You Need to Understand About the Customer in 2019? (10:10 – 10:40)
Don’t miss Gavin Masters, Ecommerce Industry Principal at Maginus alongside Birchbox, Koo Omo and IBM. The panel session will be hosted by Andrew McClelland, Consultant at IMRG.
What we’ll cover:
- How is the customer in 2019 different from previous years?
- Can the high street / stores still serve a purpose?
- What does a high-quality experience look like today?
- How does behaviour differ by demographic?
Who Should Attend?
For anyone and everyone who wants practical, actionable solutions to drive their business forward, IMRG Connect has more customer-focused content than ever before:
- Heads of Ecommerce
- Heads of Multichannel Retailing
- Global Heads of Ecommerce
- Heads of Logistics / Delivery
- Heads of Marketing
- Managers / Directors
- Marketing Directors
This event is open to all online retailers, and IMRG solution provider members at no charge.
To see the full agenda for the event, click here.
Reasons to attend:
- Discover how the customer is changing in 2019
- Learn how to optimise the customer funnel
- How to optimise your site navigation and customer journeys
- Don’t miss Maginus’ panel session alongside Birchbox, IBM and Koo Omo.
Wednesday 26 Jun 2019
8:00 - 17:00
Cavendish Conf Centre22 Duchess MewsLondonW1G 9DT